This wonderful service caters to older adults who could benefit from a focus on managing pain and symptoms for improved quality of life.
Hospice care may be right for your loved one when living with an end-stage illness, which has a six-month life expectancy, should the disease run its normal course.
- Hospice trained, experienced, compassionate Nurses
- Hospice experienced Certified Home Health Aides
- Hospice experienced Social Work and non-denominational Ministerial staff
- Hospice experienced and trained Volunteers
- Medications delivered to the home and set up completed
- Pharmacy consult 24/7 as needed
- Home Care and "Wellness" Services
- Transportation Service
- Bereavement Counseling/Pre-Planning Services
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Diagnosis with an illness that cannot be cured and with a life expectancy of six months or less;
- In agreement with their physician, has a desire to receive hospice care;
- Wants compassionate professional care in the comfort of their own home or home-like setting, including nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Services will be provided to those who meet the admission criteria. Angelic Heart Hospice, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, language, handicap, or financial position.
A: Unless otherwise requested, we admit all hospice-eligible referrals the same day. We provide a very organized and considerate team that believes no one should be made to wait for care.
A: We respond to patient/family calls in a timely and professional manner, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A patient with pain or in need of symptom management should never have to wait for care.
A: We offer Palliative Care Consults and Advanced Planning Services. Education, preparation, and assistance are offered in both areas of need.
A: The patient and caregivers are heard. The care our clients receive is tailored to, and involves the wishes of, those we proudly and compassionately serve.
A: We have achieved acceptable pain control. No patient should live pain! Our emphasis is adequate and acceptable pain control without over-sedation. This is delivered with care, concern, and compassion of our highly trained staff.
A: Our Medical Director is actively involved. The Medical Director regularly visits and cares for our patients and is available for patient/family consultation.